With the new technological developments taking place every day in the world, it is quite natural for technology to concern a branch of law. IT law sets the legal framework for the technology (mainly internet) use.
With the development of technology and increasing opportunities, the concept of virtual office has emerged and electronic commerce has become very common. Disputes arising in the electronic commerce field are resolved by the rules of IT law. And as virtual office usage is less costly, it has become popular among traders who have adapted to technology.
Since it is a very new branch of law, the number of IT law experts is low. It requires sperate specialization, as it differs from most branches.
Gurcan Partners provides legal services in IT law with its offices in 9 countries and lawyers who are experts in their fields.
- Intellectual Property Law in Germany
- Intellectual Property Law in Hungary
- Intellectual Property Law in the Czech Republic
- Intellectual Property Law in Poland
- Intellectual Property Lawin Serbia
- Intellectual Property Law in Turkey
- Intellectual Property Law in Kuwait
- Intellectual Property Lawin Estonia
- Intellectual Property Lawin the United States