The globalizing world has led local companies to feel the need to open up to the world. Most company owners now want to become a world brand by opening branches abroad.
There are several company types in each country. And each country has generally separate procedures for each type of company. In order to avoid losing time and taking the wrong steps, we recommend that to get help with all kinds of procedures with experienced lawyers specialized in that country.
Establishing a company does not only end with the registration of your company, but it also requires you to be informed about the tax issues and bank account openings of the countries. Because of all this, it is almost essential to work with a lawyer when forming a company in a new country.
Gurcan Partners provides legal services in international incorporation with its offices in 9 countries and lawyers who are experts in their fields.
Our firm also provides regular accounting services to foreign companies, including corporatization, residence/work permit procedures, licenses, legal dispute solutions with our licensed consulting firm Gurcan Consultancy.
- Establishing a Company in Germany
- Establishing a Company in Hungary
- Establishing a Company in the Czech Republic
- Establishing a Company in Poland
- Establishing a Company in Serbia
- Establishing a Company in Turkey
- Establishing a Company in Kuwait
- Establishing a Company in Estonia
- Establishing a Company in the United States