Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) are transactions in which companies are acquired or merged to other business organizations. Mergers and acquisitions require special expertise. It requires due diligence that must be done very detailed and professionally and the preparation of long and complex contracts, and approvals from competition institutions.
Mergers and acquisitions are very detailed and contain works that must be meticulously handled. Working with an attorney is essential when it comes to M&As, and working with an attorney who has the experience and knowledge about the merger acquisition rules of the countries and the requirements of the competition institutions cause the transaction to be successful.
Gurcan Partners provides legal services in mergers and acquisitions with its offices in 9 countries and lawyers who are experts in their fields.
Our firm also provides regular accounting services to foreign companies, including corporatization, residence/work permit procedures, licenses, legal dispute solutions with our licensed consulting firm Gurcan Consultancy.
- Mergers & Acquisitions in Germany
- Mergers & Acquisitions in Hungary
- Mergers & Acquisitions in the Czech Republic
- Mergers & Acquisitions in in Poland
- Mergers & Acquisitions in Serbia
- Mergers & Acquisitions in Turkey
- Mergers & Acquisitions in Kuwait
- Mergers & Acquisitions in Estonia
- Mergers & Acquisitions in the United States